The 7th International Conference on Railway Operations Modelling and Analysis, RailLille207, will take place at lille Grand Palais from 4th to 7th April 2017.
It It will promote interdisciplinary discussions in the railway operations research area by combining the expertise of academics and professionals.
RailLille2017 will give researchers and practitioners the opportunity to meet, to present their latest research, and to discuss current developments and applications.
RailLille2017 solicits contributions dealing with any aspect of railway planning and operation. Typical, but not exclusive, topics of interest are:
- Land use, mobility and line planning
- Capacity and robustness in saturated networks
- Optimal network timetabling and maintenance schedules
- Passenger flows in stations, on platform, and dwell time distribution
- Impact of signaling and safety systems on capacity and punctuality
- Validation of stochastic analytical and simulation models
- Timetable stability, punctuality, temporal and spatial distributions of timetable margins
- Impact of train priorities, dispatching rules and dedicated lines on network capacity
- Scheduling and routing of passenger and freight trains
- Real-time rescheduling, disturbance and disruption management
- Energy-efficient driving and driver advisory systems
- Prediction of route conflicts, arrival and departure times
- Impact of climate change on future railway operation
- Governance, benchmark analysis and performance evaluation