The Transalley project is governed, coordinated, hosted, and promoted by the Valenciennois Technology Park Association, created in 2009.
The Association is financially supported by Valenciennes Métropole, the University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis, the Grand-Hainaut Chambre of Commerce and Industry, Hauts-de-France Region and the European Union with the European Regional Development Fund.
- Valenciennes Metropolitan Agglomeration Community
- University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis
- Grand Hainaut Chambre of Commerce and Industry
- Association for the Promotion of Land Transport – i-Trans
- City of Valenciennes
- Porte du Hainaut Agglomeration Community
- Rail Industries Association
- City of Famars
- Commune of Maing
- City of Aulnoy-lez-Valenciennes
- City of Trith-Saint-Léger
- Automotive Cluster (Pôle automobile Hauts-de-France)
- IRT Railenium
- Ruches d'entreprises Nord de France
The members of the current Board are:
- University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis, represented by its President, Pr Abdelhakim ARTIBA (Chair)
- Valenciennes Metropolitan Agglomeration Community represented by Francis DEBACKER (Vice Chair in Chief )
- City of Valenciennes represented by Dominique Riquet
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Northern France represented by its President, Bruno Fontaine
- Hauts-de-France Rail Industries Association represented by its Director, Héric Manusset
- Association for the Promotion of Land Transport– i-Trans represented by i Georges Guillaume
- Hauts-de-France Automotive Cluster Association represented by its President, Frédéric Przybylski
- City of Famars represented by its Mayor, Véronique Dupire (Treasurer)
- Honorary Vice Chair: Georges Guillaume
- "Transportation and Mobility" Scientific Advisor: Prof. Eric Markiewicz (UVHC)
International partnership with Canada
Transalley signed an agreement of international collaboration with IVÉO, technopole dedicated to sustainable and intelligent transport of Longueuil - Montreal (Quebec).
IVÉO builds indeed on the model of the Valenciennes ecosystem because there are similarities between these two territories. This collaboration has for objective to accelerate the development of Quebec and French Transport sectors and to take advantage jointly of the infrastructures and existing services of these two ecosystems of innovation.