Land and Real Estate
Valenciennes Métropole is building the technology park with landscaping carefully crafted to fit perfectly with the existing natural environment; the central plaza, which is critical to this development, is meant to serve as a pleasant, enjoyable space.
The technology park includes:
- An office park with space for lease
- Mixed office/workshop premises
- A wide range of plots of land available for acquisition, including lots from 4000 to over 9000 m2, allowing for high-occupancy buildings.
Programs already in place
Innovespace - New program workshops + offices
Real estate program with several phases for a total of 9 000 m2. First phase to be delivered at the end of 2017
Evolutionary and functional concept proposing 3 types of cell: office, workshop and storage. Cell from 150 m2.
Available for rent or for sale.
- A 2,500 m2 building finished in 2013 that hosts the International Campus on Safety and Intermodality in Transportation (CISIT).
- With 1,000 m2 of testing platforms (vibration testing, biomechanical motion testing, mechanical testing under extremes of speed and temperature).
International Institute of Management
To be delivered in 2019.
- Will house the Valenciennes IAE, which will develop a training program for transportation companies and standardization bodies
- Entrepreneurial resource center