Ideally served by motorways and public transport, Transalley is located at the crossroads of innovation, research and industry, a stone’s throw from Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and London.
The Transalley technology park is located in Famars (Valenciennes), in the extension of the Valenciennes university campus (Mont Houy site).
It’s easily accessible :
- Near exits from the A2 (Paris, Brussels) and A23 (Lille) highways
- Served by the tramway
- A2 highway: exit 21a Université Mont Houy Direction Solesmes – Le Cateau Cambrésis on RD 958
- At the roundabout at the entrance to the university, follow RD 958 in the direction of Famars, Quérénaing, (centre d’entraînement VAFC and P+R Université are also indicated).
- Drive around the university, and at the 2nd roundabout take the first exit to enter the technology park.
Train and tramway
- Gare SNCF de Valenciennes.
- Take the tram in the direction of FAMARS Université (T1 or T2), and get off at the end of the line at “Famars-Université”.
- Download the access map to Mobilium
- Download the access map to Innovespace
- Download the access map to IMTD
Telephone : +33 (0)3 62 26 02 20